I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. Wow. And it is more amazing since I have not been here much at all for a while.
First, thank you very much myyearoflivingopenly!
There are rules for the this award and I’ll just get to those now.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about myself:
I’ll need to be general in this since I do try to stay anonymous as much as possible.
1. I have to work at not worrying. I am so much better at letting the things go that I cannot change these days. No control over something means I can’t let it affect my health.
2. I have a collection of vampire books and movies. Dracula was the first I read and I got hooked. Some are bad but I still have them.
3. Even before I opened the business, I was constantly with a crochet hook in my hand. I have to let my creative inclinations out in some tangible way or I can get depressed.
4. I’m middle-aged. First time I’ve said that. It’s a bit significant because I didn’t start to let down my hair until about 8 years ago. I have years to make up for.
5. I love to read. Haven’t had much time for recreational reading lately…just informational books.
6. I am close to my family. My sisters are best friends and the older I get the more I realize this is the rarity and not the norm.
7. I recently started steaming Dr. Who and I like it a lot.
I will have to get back to the awards part of this. Out of time to spend online.